Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spring is Here (kinda)

So it's hard to say that with the inches of snow that are covering the grown, huh? 

So it's been awhile since my last post.  The holiday season was CRAZY, but a good crazy.  You guys are LOVING these 31 products just as much as I am!!  I changed my blog background to celebrate the upcoming Valentine's Day celebration, but also because I just watched the new Spring Summer 2011 Launch and you are going to LOVE what's to come!!!  I can't wait to show you all of the new products, patterns, designs.  I can't believe that I could get so excited about tote bags, purses, etc...But I totally am.  I am still doing some parties through January in celebration of our January Thermal Tote Sale (which is HUGE), but I would love to hear back from YOU to plan YOUR Spring/ Summer 31 Party today.  We will be able to start ordering the new products and catalogs this week, and will debut February 1st.  We even have a great party for the busy lady in all of us, the "Girl On The Go" party.  Just ask me about it!!! 
Everyone stay warm on this snowy night and look forward to hearing from you all soon!!!
Warmest Regards,
Shanna Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment