Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome to my Thirty One Blog

So I am up at 4:30 a.m. with a child who won't go to sleep, so what better time to start my 31 Blog.  I see that many consultants have a blog to better display their business.  I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy putting it  together (just wish it wasn't at 4 a.m).  I have been completely surprised by the response I have gotten from 31.  I knew that I, personally, liked the product but couldn't believe the excitement in others.  I wasn't able to get a lot going in the month of October, but November is a big month.  I have 5 in home parties, 2 catalog parties, and 2 vendor fairs.  How exciting!!!  I can't wait to see the money rollin' in!!!  I will be using this site to keep all of my customers, friends, family, etc. updated on all that is new with 31~~~Enjoy!!!
YOUR 31 Consultant
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment